SIMON in the world
Simon business was set in 1916 by Arturo Simon Vivet, with its headquarter in Barcelona, Spain.
Simon specializes in low voltage devices with accessories, lighting and intelligent control system etc. After more than 90 years of history, Simon now has more than 20 subsidiaries all over the world including France, Brazil, China, Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Poland, Italy, India, Ukraine, Belgium, Morocco, Argentina, Portugal, etc. It has 12 overseas production sites, and a marketing network covering over 50 countries across 4 continents.
Meanwhile, Simon is continuously committed to product innovation and owns lots of intellectual property rights. It was honored Spanish Royal Outstanding Enterprise and Product Design Award of Spain.
Innovation, Passion, Cooperation and Integrity, the philosophy of SIMON Group, made numerous great architectures all over the world choose Simon products including Barcelona Olympic Stadium, Russian Kremlin, China National Stadium (Bird's Nest), and National Aquatics Center (the Water Cube), and others.
As its long-term commitment to the community, since 2001 Simon has carried out 10 projects on environment protection and social assistance in 8 countries:
1. 2001 - ETIOPIA: Occupational Training School in Oromia, aimed at improving the social and economic status of women.
2. 2002-2003 – PERU: Set up an enterprise train centre and gestated 66 young entrepreneurs in the valley of Cusco in order to strengthen the education system in occupational training.
3. 2003-2004 – BOLIVIA: Creation of the Jose Castillo Superior Technical School in Trinidad to provide skill training at an advanced level.
4. 2005-2006 – BOLIVIA: Creation of the Experimental Centre of Technology education in Juan XXIII School in Cochabamba.
5. 2006-2007 – NICARAGUA: Ecology Rehabilitation and Food Security in rural areas of Condega through the supply of seeds, farm tools, animals, and agricultural technology support.
6. 2006-2007 – BRASIL: Integrated activities for the Promotion, Defence and Social Control of the Children Rights in Pernambuco.
7. 2007-2008 – GUATEMALA: Education of 65 teachers in the Reyna area.
8. 2008-2009 – INDIA: Integral Development of Vemulagondi village in Anantapur with the objective of providing basic needs to the inhabitants of this area.
9. 2009-2010 – SUDAN: Professional training provided to young workers in the city of Wau in the South of Sudan, aimed at enhancing their social and economic conditions.
10. 2011-2012 – INDIA: Construction of a Centre for Special Care and Rehabilitation of children affected by cerebral palsy in the area of Kanekal.
SIMON has strong sense of responsibility as an international corporation and leads the industry over the world.